Friday 30 November 2012

Dear Kris Kringle

It's that time of year again - you know... Christmas? Not that I'd blame you for not noticing, retail is SO down this year. In an attempt to be more 'practical', a lot of us have opted for Kris Kringle. Personally, I've struggled with my lists. Most of my Kris Kringles have a maximum of $100, but sadly, most of the things I want are just over that limit. Not to mention the fact that I'm picky. And ridiculously vertically challenged... In fact, my size borders on children's sizes, so clothes are generally out of the question. 
My friends are always moaning about how difficult I am to buy for (what can I say, sometimes I just know what I want!) So here are some of the things I've listed this year. 
Disclaimer: not all of these things are on my Kris Kringle lists. Some of these are really just wishful thinking..... 
Hope your Christmas shopping/planning isn't as disorganised as mine! 
Ax

No comments:

Post a Comment