Monday 19 November 2012

The Enchanted

I've been obsessed with We Are Handsome for years. It was my secret indulgence. Literally. To the point where if someone asked me where my bathers were from, I'd blatantly lie, stating something along the lines of, "Oh, this? *Awkward pause*...... Wow, I actually can't remember, I got it a while ago online". (Sorry friends!)

But the secret's out now, and the label has become HUGE over the past year. Sadly, I can no longer continue with my outrageous lies blaming my poor memory. Who am I kidding - I remember each and every single item in my wardrobe, and where and when I purchased it. On a sadder note, it all started with this Rihanna shot. (Sorry RiRi fans... wow, there's a lot of apologies today.) Gotta admit though, she looks fantastic in the panther!
Last year I was lucky enough to have a chat to Jeremy Somers, one half of WAH's brilliant creators, at their pop-up store in Sydney Westfield #claimtofame. At the time, he told me that there was some exciting news in the works, and that, despite my love of their digital animal print, they'd soon run out of animals to use! Luckily for us, they're still cycling their way through the animal kingdom. 

Getting back to the point, WAH's latest collection entitled The Enchanted maintains the brand's roots in digital animal prints, and no, we're not talking your typical leopard print!


Here are some of my favourite shots of The Enchanted, or you can check the full shoot out here
Ax



No comments:

Post a Comment