Sunday 6 January 2013

Searing

Having spent the past couple of days attempting to wine and dine in the Hunter Valley, aka Wine Country, I've dreamt of the infinite possibilities of dealing with Australia's harsh summer in the bush such as importing an iceberg and building an igloo, or filling the hotel pool up with ice cubes - some of these may be slightly unrealistic... 

Unfortunately the most plausible way to handle the heat (because when it's this bad, you can't even beat it!) is to wear all white and minimal jewellery. And to scrape your hair up as fast as possible with anything within reach (especially if you're stupid enough to lose ALL your elastics). Anything more, and you'd probably melt into a white and gold sweltering, sweaty, sticky mess, and no one wants that. 
On a different note, I've never been a trainers kind of girl. Or into anything remotely sporty. I'm still highly unsure what I think of them, or even what I think of the ones I've bought. I figured the only way to really know, was to keep wearing them until I either loved them or hated them. We'll soon find out... 

Joveeba dress | ASOS trainers | ASOS link necklace | Chanel sunglasses
Ax

No comments:

Post a Comment