Sunday 17 February 2013

Groupie Love

I've always thought that if all else failed in life, eg. career, financials, etc, I'd up and leave and become a groupie! Well maybe not, but considering my flexibility, it's quite obvious that I'd have to rule out joining the circus. 
The band tee in question is a (kind of angry looking) tribute to the moment that cemented this epiphany in my mind - to the aftermath of a Kasabian gig, where in the moment, it seemed like a brilliant idea to buy band merchandise. So now documenting the first, and probably only, time I've ever worn this shirt with the addition of a leather skirt Jay had made up for me when he went to Vietnam! 
Ohh, and if you do get clothes tailored for you overseas, a little advice - it's a great idea that you're actually there for the fittings in the first place. Oh, and so you can physically see the material they're using. They're not all bad, but you know, they're not all good either! 

Kasabian tee | Leather skirt | Peeptoe Shoes flats | Peeptoe Shoes chain (worn as bracelet) | Tom Ford sunglasses (similar here)
Ax

No comments:

Post a Comment