Saturday 23 February 2013

To Market

I've been waiting forever to get back to the markets, and we finally made it to Glebe over the weekend. Given the expansive gap in time, you forget just how much fun it is, and the great vintage items you can pick up! Which explains my random shopping bag... Sadly, there's no explanation for my sumo wrestler-esque hair, except maybe in my haste to get to the markets early.
Incidentally, I happen to be wearing the same skirt as I've worn before here (shock horror)! Also on that note, a couple of people mentioning that I should've posted a clearer photo of the skirt, so... as requested!

ASOS Petite Crop Top with Polo Neck | Forever New skirt | Lovisa Cross Ring | Chanel sunglasses | Karl shoulder bag | Bloch flats (similar here)
Ax

4 comments:

  1. I’m a long time watcher and I just believed I’d drop by and say howdy there for the really very first time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you using for this site? I'm getting fed up of Wordpress because I've had problems with hackers and I'm looking at alternatives for another platform. I would be awesome if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Appreciating the persistence you put into your blog and in depth information you offer. It's great to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same out of date rehashed information. Great read! I've bookmarked your site and I'm including your RSS feeds to my Google account. Alejandra Cluster

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be okay. I'm undoubtedly enjoying your blog and look forward to new posts. Sheldon Meabon

    ReplyDelete