Monday 4 March 2013

Monochromatic

Black, white, cream and a million shades of grey (beat that E.L. James!), autumn could not have come soon enough! Especially when it means wearing grey with heart elbow patches. Not that it ever makes much of a difference to my wardrobe, but I feel that it's so much more acceptable to dress in head to toe monochrome (nails included) all the time in the colder months without getting off comments from your friends, family, boyfriend and coworkers about how your wardrobe's lack of colour is sapping the life out of them. Ok, so that last bit is a little untrue, but I'm sure that's what they're thinking... 

On top of all this, I'm so looking forward to stomping through piles of crunchy autumn leaves, and jumping in puddles as soon as I get my hands on an amazing pair of gumboots. This is a mature blog, can't you tell! 

Asos boxy jumper with heart elbow patches | Socialight Eats Away pants | Vintage blue jumper | Topshop boots | Vintage belt (worn as necklace)

Ax

4 comments:

  1. This jumper is too cute! :) love your style miss xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks gorgeous girl :) keep checking back! There's loads to come xx

      Delete
  2. I love the trousers.

    Gumboots are awesome. Practical and with some of the big brands doing them now, quite styly. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bella! They've definitely appeared to be a good investment so far..
      Ooh keep me posted if you find an awesome pair of gumboots :) it's been too hot to continue my gumboot search here! x

      Delete