Wednesday 17 April 2013

Dedale

Dedale Silver-Tone Crystal Necklace


Sometimes the true beauty of something is not revealed to you until it's waved in your face on a glossy page, paired with other gloriously beautiful items or on the back of a model screaming "BUY ME". Only then do you realise how desperately you need said item. This happens to me a lot. And it obviously works for the masses too, otherwise editorials and magazines wouldn't be as successful as they are.


If you're like me you spend your days working hard trawling through blogs, adding things to my numerous shopping carts that I dream of buying, inspecting 'spam' emails from endless companies and generally just admiring pretty things from behind a computer screen.


While most people delete said spam emails immediately, I go as far as trawling through my junk mail in case I missed any! I could argue that it's my duty to keep up to date, but realistically, it's just how I get my kicks. Incidentally, a 'spam' email is how I came across the Lanvin Dedale silver-tone crystal necklace. So now, I'm just conjuring a list in my head to convince the boy of why I need this particularly spectacular piece. I'm sure there are many...


Lanvin Dedale silver-tone crystal necklace


Ax

No comments:

Post a Comment