Tuesday 14 May 2013

Charlotte Olympia

Box Office Pandora Perspex Clutch Take Pandora Perspex Clutch


So it's been a while....I've been working on a couple of things, and being that crazy/busy time at work, I've neglected my blog (sorry blog).


BUT..... in the meantime, I've been putting together a couple of cool ideas that I'm going to try. I'll definitely keep you posted. I'm already predicting a fair amount of blood, sweat and tears but I'm sure it'll all be worth it in the end. If you hadn't figured it out yet, the Charlotte Olympia clutches above are serving as my inspiration! These have been popping up in every magazine and editorial, on and offline, and it's been tough trying to exercise self control and willpower over my poor credit card. So instead, we'll see how the final results turn out! Stay tuned...


Charlotte Olympia Take Pandora Perspex Clutch and Box Office Pandora Perspex Clutch


Ax

No comments:

Post a Comment