Thursday 2 May 2013

Training up

640IMG_5635-2640IMG_5741 640IMG_5755-2640IMG_5678 640IMG_5640


I don't know how you feel about trainers, but they've always been in the "do not buy" pile, up until recently... It's funny how your personal style evolves and changes so quickly. Up until recently, I'd also never been a 'pants' person. Not like being a member of the "pants optional" party, but have just always been a dresses and skirts girl!


As much as this goes against the standard trainer-wearing crowd attire, I can't bring myself to wear trainers and pants. I actually prefer the whole trainers and dresses/skirts look. What do you think? Is it ok to wear trainers and dresses, or are trainers and dresses in the one outfit a little sacrilegious?


Bec & Bridge swing dress | Piper Lane knit | A Skulk of Foxes necklace | Superga Classic High Top Plimsolls | Orelia Stud Set ring | Signet ring


Ax

1 comment:

  1. I went over this internet site and I think you have a lot of wonderful info, saved to my bookmarks (:.

    ReplyDelete