Friday 14 December 2012

Seeking Summer

I've been blissfully ignoring the summer heat, secretly hoping it goes away and winter miraculously comes back. In fact, every time it rains, I rejoice, while the rest of Sydney cries and moans about the cold and our disappearing summer.
The real reason why summer is no fun? I adore winter and winter dressing, from coats and opaque tights, right down to all the glorious boots!
Unfortunately, it's getting harder to ignore the impending summer. So as they say, if you can't beat them, join them... Here are my top choices for summer footwear.






Ax

2 comments:

  1. that first pair of sandals is just crazy cool! lovin
    xxx
    INSIDE IN, INSIDE OUT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm dying to get my hands on a pair Fabliha. I saw them on and they look incredible! Ax

    ReplyDelete