Friday 14 December 2012

Watercolours and weddings

12-12-12 - a special day for many people, including a certain gorgeous couple I know!
I had fully intended to wear this skirt to their wedding yesterday, but in true Amy style, the top I'd wanted to wear had mysteriously disappeared. We did, however manage to get these shots on an incredibly windy footbridge on the way there before I had to change. 
I'm not normally a fan of wearing colour, but in my perilous Christmas shopping adventures, I'd passed this skirt four times in the past week at the Get Frocked pop up store. By the end of it (and with not too much encouragement from a friend) I bit the bullet and made the purchase. It's definitely the tulle that sold me. 




Asos singlet (similar here) | Paper Hearts watercolour skirt from Get Frocked | Agent Provocateur bra | Peeptoe Shoes necklace | Etsy necklace (worn as bracelet) | RMK heels
Ax

2 comments:

  1. Wow i absolutely love your outfit! I'm not sure if I could pull it off but it definitely suits you very well :)

    xx
    http://sundaesbest.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Valerie - that's really sweet of you, but I bet you could! Loving your blog too :)
    Ax

    ReplyDelete