Wednesday 23 January 2013

Blowin' in the Wind

Not going to lie - I've probably spent far too much time listening to Bob Dylan as of late. But it's a great song. And for some reason, it's rekindled my love for floaty dresses, which is what I've been been living in lately. What's not to love - you can practically throw them on, the way they move around in the most flattering way when you move, the liquidy silk material, and really, how they blow in the wind (yep, I went there). It's probably going to be an everlasting love affair. 
If you hadn't noticed yet, I'm not a colour person. I think the sheer thought of colour scares me a bit! So summer, meet my monochromatic floaty dress. 
My Pet Square dress | Witchery sandals | ASOS bracelet | ASOS necklace | Tom Ford sunglasses (similar here) | Woodford & Co rings
Ax

6 comments:

  1. I barely own any of said feminine floaty dresses, and it makes me pretty sad when I see such a beautiful one on you!

    SIDEWALKCATWALKS.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Naina - they're definitely a great investment! Especially if you get a really nice silk one :) x

      Delete
  2. Great look, I love the dress :)

    http://www.martasfashiondiary.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your dressssssss


    Following you now on Bloglovin =D Hope you follow me back =D
    http://beatricemalveda.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks gorgeous :) literally jumping on to Bloglovin now to follow you back x

      Delete