Saturday 2 February 2013

Down to detail


The one thing I've taken home from any fashion or style magazine I've ever read has been this: 
Always have an outfit to fall back on, for the days where there's absolutely NOTHING in your floordrobe that feels right, for your fat days, for your ugly days, and for the combination of all the aforementioned. Which, for obvious reasons, would be a very sad day indeed! 

This is my fall back outfit. Not that there's anything overly crazy about it, it's simple enough to pass off for work, yet there's enough details (hello collar tips and skull print!) to keep me happy, and for the untrained eye to pass off as a normal/ladylike blouse. Fat days, ugly days, and every other day in between sorted!
Zara shirt | ASOS skirt | Topshop socks and boots | Vintage belt
PS. Thought I'd throw in some bonus sunrise shots. Mainly because I had to get up at sunrise to take these.

Ax

No comments:

Post a Comment